KTM 990 SMR error cdi

Squeaky back brake? Hard to control at 30mph/40kph?
Rhadeus
125cc
125cc
City: Castellon
Year: 2012
Colour: White
Model: SMT

KTM 990 SMR error cdi

Post by Rhadeus » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:09 am

Hi, I expose here a breakage that breaks my head. A morning under the garage, I start my 2012 KTM 990 SMR, while I'm putting the helmet and the gloves stopped and it did not start again. I was looking at the fault that had with tuneecu and was a crank sensor error, I check the sensor wiring from the switchboard to the sensor and everything is fine. I take it to the workshop and they change that sensor but the mechanic tells me that he does not start and that he does the spark when he wants or does not do it, he has reviewed everything and he tells me that it can only be from the CDI. I get a second-hand cdi to see if it is the failure and I give my orange key and the card with the code, the next day I tell me the mechanic that can not code that cdi with my keys, I am already desperate and I do not know what to do It has been the motorcycle for more than two months.

Let's see if you can take a hand, it will be the cdi? You really can not codify the cdi with my keys? What solution can there be because a new CDI is a lot of money ufff ...

I need my ktm ... :cry: