Electrical problems

Mickwatson
125cc
125cc
City: Croxley green
Year: 2016

Electrical problems

Post by Mickwatson » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Has anyone else found that with all the electrical problems they can still trust that the safety side of them will work when required, ie abs and traction control, I've been having electrical problems and have now noticed that it's affecting traction control and anti Wheely, I can see this bike and me ending up in a ditch, don't think I can trust it anymore.

ilmothefinn
500cc
500cc
City: Pori
Year: 2014

Re: Electrical problems

Post by ilmothefinn » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 am

Well, we have 2 of them but up to this date no electrical problems and 100% trust. 2014 and 2015 both been ridden about 25 000 kms up to thiis date...

But, it has to be mentioned we ride mostly for fun (geriatrics fun?) on sunny days, keep bikes basically clean (never mind those insects collecting but, yes, otherwise clean...), carage bikes in a warm and dry space, do not pressure wash them, always have a trickle charger connnected and do the maintenance by ourselves. Our climate is also rather easy on them, so no corrosion issues with wires and connections.
Do like the others do, you end up being like the others, so... Well, seems to be a lot of KTM riders around. Well, not around here but around the world... :D